02 May 2018

Tattered Lace Summer Fragrance launch

I'm back with another post showcasing the new C Summer Fragrance collection from Tattered Lace dies.

The collection is launching on Create and Craft TV tomorrow at 7pm.

I was sent 3 die sets to work with, the first is


This is an amazing new concept from Tattered Lace, decoupage dies!!!








The dies are amazing, you can choose to use all of the layers or just the base layer to create stunning blooms.  All of the dies are joined and numbered to make for swift cutting and decoupaging.  There are also charisma images and backing papers.


Next up is Lace in the garden die set





Cute little seed packets, flowers and vegetable dies, along with backing papers and charisma images.


Lastly I was given a globe die to work with, at the time I was sent the die there wasn't a charisma image but there is now.......happy dance.





These are just some of the new dies launching in the collection, be sure to tune in and watch Stephanie and Nancy for 2 hours of inspiration and demonstrations.

1 comment:

  1. Can someone tell me where I can get the Charisma Artwoek for the Countess die?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.