10 August 2017

Tattered Lace Summer Harvest Launch - Design team samples

Hi Guys, Today I am sharing my DT samples for Tattered Lace's summer harvest launch which takes place Friday 11th at 12pm on Create and Craft TV.

I was sent 2 new sets to play with and have had lots of fun.

The set I used are listed below with direct links to Create and Craft's website so you can see the prices etc




My first card uses the cute kittens, they are so adorable. I coloured them with alcohol pens and added them to a card using some of my other Tattered Lace dies.


This card uses both the Summer harvest oval and the cute kittens. I made a simple easel card and added the oval using foam pads. The oval has a few extra embellishment dies with it which I used to add dimension to areas and make the stopper for the easel.

I snipped into the cute kittens so that there were just 2 of them in the oval.


This is an 8x8 card which I've added the oval to and used a sentiment from my stash. I chose lemon and white for the card to keep a clean and simple look.


I love the gold and white look of this card. I teamed gold mirror card with gold glittered vellum.  It's so luxurious and perfect for a special anniversary. 


I used the floral strip that come in the oval set to create a border on a card. This is a very simple card but shows how you can use the additional dies. 


Silver mirror card team with a white card blank and mini black gems create an elegant. 


I wanted to show how the kittens could be used in a playful way by snipping into them. I made a fun shaped card and added the kittens to look like they have been climbing and playing. The flowers are cut from Fleurs flower forming dies.


These are just 2 of the sets in the launch, there are many more available, tune into the show for more samples, inspiration and demonstrations from Nancy Watt.

You can watch the launch on Create and Craft TV 
  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.