28 July 2017

Tattered Lace Launch - Design team samples

What a treat, this is my second posting today and I have lots to share with you.

Tattered Lace have a launch on Create and Craft TV this evening at 8pm and I have some samples to share with you.

All of my samples were made with Tattered Lace dies, I have listed the links to the dies under each photo.




I used the Enchanted-butterfly die to embellish a simple easel card, butterflies really are a crafters best friend.



I used the With-love-adornment to add a floral arrangement on the bottom of a gift tag



I thought a hexagon card would a nice shape to work with and would show off the Blossoming-branch beautifully. 



I added the Blossoming-branch  Paisley-corner  2017-bow-die to a twisted easel card



The 2017-bow-die is big and beautiful that I really wanted it to speak for itself so I kept this card simple and elegant. I love the pink, black and gold.



I made a Z fold card in beige and blue, I added the Enchanted-butterfly  and Paisley-corner to give a really soft and dreamy feel.



This card was all my daughters idea, the pale teal and white work so well together with the 2017-bow-dies as the main focus. I'm sure that she has more creative talent than me.



I used 4 of the Paisley-corner die cuts to frame a sentiment, I opted for white, pink and a touch of silver. It's a really pretty card perfect for a weeding.


I always try to make something different with the dies I'm sent and decided to use the With-love-adornment to create a floral arrangement, I cut 6 of them and placed them behind a circle and then added an MDF sentiment on top.



This is a simple card that allows the With-love-adornment to shine in all it's glory, I stuck to a simple pinky peach tone for the flowers and background.



The blossoming-branch was coloured in a pale blue and mounted onto a die cut plaque, I also coloured torn strips of paper to match and placed them under the plaque.



This is a fun card and very modern and clean. I used the Enchanted-butterfly to cut 3 butterflies from coloured card, I also used the die to cut 3 apertures from a panel of white card and then place the coloured butterflies in the void using foam pads.



 As you can see I made lots of card with the dies I was given, they are just so versatile and a must for any crafter.

You can watch the launch show on at 8pm on 
  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.