16 May 2017

Altenew Garden Hydrangea - For you card

I thought it was about time I got my Garden Hydrangea stamp set out and made something pretty. I've had it in my collection for a while now but have been busy with other things but now is the time....

I have put together this stunning card using some of my favourite craft items

Stamps, Ink, Vellum, sequins and Nuvo drops.


The shapped piece of white card has been sat in my drawer for a while, I had cut a piece of card using an edge die and used the bottom section on a previous card. I thought using the left over piece with some vellum would add a soft feminine feel to the the card.


I decided to go with soft lilac colours and use black ink and Nuvo drops for my highlights.


The sequins add a sparkle and texture to the card.

As you know I am a big fan of layering stamps as they give me the detail and depth to my images that I am yet to achieve with colouring.

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with something different.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.