30 March 2017

Thank you, Two years of blogging today

I can hardly believe it, I have been blogging for 2 years!

I can still remember when my daughter said I should start a blog, I wasn't so sure.....what would I write about, would people want to view it and how do you do it?

I kept putting it off and then I decided I wanted to be on a Design Team for a craft company and one of things people kept telling me is that you need a blog and a good presence on social media......

Hence, Home is where the craft is was born and I haven't looked back since.

The first picture I shared was my bookfolded birdcage, it was a tutorial post




It's been viewed almost 5000 times and makes me so proud that so many people liked it, commented and started following me as a result.

In the 2 years since I have done so many different things in my crafting journey, I've been a member of  3 design teams, I'm just about to start with another company for a years term and am guest designing with another for 3 months.

I've had items in magazines, design team samples on telly and displayed my work at a BIG craft show as well as run workshops for fellow crafters.

None of this would have happened with out YOU!  You read, liek and share my work, leave me lovely comments and give me that boost in confidence I need.  All of this gives me the inspiration to go on and create more and aspire to bigger things, thats why I want to thank you.


I love what I do and love interacting with you all, here's to many more blog posts, tutorials and crafty makes.

You guys rock my world

Thank you x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.