09 February 2017

Throwback Thursday.......

It's Thursday and that can only mean 1 thing.........1 more day until the weekend.

Today I am taking a walk down memory lane and looking at some of the cards I made last year, time really does fly and sometimes we forget the things we've accomplished so today I will look  back and admire,I hope you'll join me



This card has to be one that I remember the most as I fell in love with the colours and tranquil vibe it projected. 


I adore this card as it's so feminine and dreamy, It was my first easel card and I managed to get it in a magazine.


My first shaped card I believe, cute, chintzy and all round pretty.


This card was made as Clare Curd did a Craft-along on the Craftwork Crads Blog and I joined in.


I loved the colour of the papers in this kit as well as the shaped cards, I couldn't resist a bobin card.


Now this idea just happened, each time I look at it I think if I had only of turned it sideways it looks like a collar and blouse.


Oh yummy biscuits, I couln't wait to get my hands on this kit, the colours are so fresh and scrumptious.


I made this card with the left over pieces from one of my paper kits, they were only small pieces but far to pretty to throw away.


Now I feel energised and have lots of ideas going round in my head, I hope I've given you some ideas with these cards. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments below, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.