02 February 2017

Golden tipped feathers floating in the air

Today I am sharing a card made with the newly released Faithful Feathers stamp set from Altenew.




When I first saw the stamp set I was like, oh cute feathers but what would I do with it but then my brain started ticking and I though, weddings, sympathy, thinking of you, just because the options are endless.

A feather is actually really versatile and what could make a feather even better? Gold dipped tips.........oh and some teal ink lol (Teal is my favourite colour incase you hadn't noticed)




For this card I used Altenews Crisp Dye inks, Sea shore collection. I added the foil using WOW bonding powder and Stix2 transfer foils.


I hope you liked today's card, I'll be back soon with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.