26 October 2016

Srcap busting and finishing WIPs

Hi Guys, I'm still busy scrap busting and working my way through my WIPs, well my papercrafting WIPs, let's not mention the knitting, crochet and cross stitch ones that have gone up in the loft for the time being.

Today I have a couple of cards I made using some scraps



This card used some ribbon and a piece of card that was leftover from another project. I coloured it using Momento ink and a little water to create a water colour effect.


This card came about as I had tried out a stamp that came free with a magazine and then put it to one side and forgot about it. I found it this week while tidying up my desk and thought I should use it to create a a small 5x5 card. The bakers twine was an off cut and the sentiment was also from when I tested out a new stamp set.

I am determined to work my way through all those bits and bobs and make pretty things with them.

I'll be back on Friday with a new Challenge from Paperbabe Stamps.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.