03 October 2016

Sorry to hear you're under the weather

Today I am sharing a cute shaker card created with the "Brighten your day" stamp set from "For the Love of stamps"




I created a circle shaker card filled with sequins. Using the cloud stamps I stamped them out onto white card, coloured them using Colorista Alcohol pens and fussy cut them.  They were mounted on foam tape across the top of the circle.  I then stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut the umbrella.

I thought it would be fun to have the umbrella hovering over the sentiment in the bottom corner.

As luck would have it I am actually under the weather at the moment but making this card has cheered me up.

I'll be back later in the week with more crafty makes.
Tx

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.