14 October 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #44 - Design Team Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends

We have a new challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamp blog today and this time it's a picture inspiration.



As always there is a chance for a prize from the lovely Kim Costello at Paperbabe, if you pop over to the blog using this link you can find all details and terms, now time for my Design Team sample.



I created my card using the designa-tweed-stamp-set to create a background with beige and black ink, which I chose to highlight the colours of the models coat and skirt. I then used mayleedee-little-red and stamped on to a piece of white card using Black Memento ink, at this stage I also added the sentiment.



I coloured a few areas of the stamped image using Promarkers to continue the colour theme, this was then mounted using foam tape for added dimension. Lastly I added 3 pewter coloured pearl gems in the bottom left corner.


I'll be back soon with more Inspiration Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.