05 September 2016

Live life now

Good Morning

Well life is starting to get back to normal after the summer holidays, my girls went back to school this morning so that means more craft time for me....

Today I am sharing a card I created at the weekend using some of my favourite crafting items.


I created the background using Lindy's Magicals and then stamped the image and sentiment in veramark ink and applied copper embossing powder. The detailed butterfly was embossed onto vellum and fussy cut.


I love the dimension and feel of movement this gives the card.

I will be entering this card into Craft Stampers take it make it competition.


I used the follow products to make this card

Visible Image;

Lindy's Stamp Gang;

Papermania;

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I'll be back later in the week with more crafty makes.
T x












5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card .... beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this background work and your gorgeous copper stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Thanks for playing long with the Craft Stamper Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just so LOVE this entry for the Craft Stamper's TIMI challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.