12 September 2016

Go where your dreams take you

Happy Monday

Today I am sharing a 5x7" canvas that I created recently.



I decided that I wanted to go bright and bold with the colours for this project, I can at times be a little cautious and stuck in a rut with my colour choice, just as I am in my clothing colours.....

I used acrylic paint applied with a sponge, I also applied some white paint through a stencil and splatted some using a toothbrush. When dry I added some glossy accents to add dimension and reflect the light.

Next I stamped the Inkognito eye from Visible Image and embossed it in black. I stamped the sentiment on white card and then tore it into a few pieces so that I could add it to the canvas and fill some of the blank space.

I really am happy with how this project turned out and I will continue to be bold with colour and follow my dreams.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.