22 September 2016

Beautiful flowers - Altenew Painted flowers

Today I am sharing a card I created using Altenews Painted flowers stamps and dies.





I started by stamping the flowers in Jet Black crisp ink onto 350gsm super smooth card, I then used the lamination layers for the flowers in shades or pink and lilac.  

One of the (many) things Altenew do so well is provide a stamping guide to show you which layers go together to make your finished flowers, here the one for the stamps in this project


At first the colours look a bit funky and not very realistic but as the ink seeps into the card the colours become more muted and merge together to give a lovely effect.


I then die cut the flowers using the coordinating dies. I drew a circle onto a 6x6" card blank and stamped my chosen sentiment in the centre.  I added the flowers over the circle to create a wreath. I used foam tape to add dimension when placing the flowers.
All that was left to do was add a few sequins and some lilac washi tape.

The products I used are;


I hope you've enjoyed today's post, I'l be back with more crafty creations soon T x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.