09 June 2016

Warren and Little Lola

It's been one of those weeks where I have several projects on the go that all need time to dry, so you leave that one and move on to another, then back to first and so on and so forth, I feel like a headless chicken going back and forth from desk to desk but I do have some pretty cards to share with you as a result.


All of the cards below have been made with the Warren and Little Lola pads from Craftwork Cards, there are two pads, one is a candi pad and the other a topper pad.















I have accented my cards with papers from other Craftwork cards kits, some have twine/ribbon, candi, gems or flowers, I have also used glossy accents and stickles glitter glue in places. On a few of the cards I have added a tuck in embellishment using Tattered lace dies.

I hope you've enjoyed viewing today's post, please take a moment and leave me a comment Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.