10 June 2016

Paperbabe Stamps challenge 35

Good morning crafty friends,

It's been so hot and sticky here in Bristol for a few days now, I don't like it when it's like this so I stay inside and craft. That leads me into telling you about  a new challenge live on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today.

The theme 
"Anything Goes"

If you'd like to join in all you need to do is pop over to the blog and use the linkup to add your project, 
Paperbabe Stamps Challenges are open to everyone...
As usual you are welcome to combine with other challenges.

Here's my Design team project



I created this card using a 5x7" card blank, I added some purple glitter tape to the left hand side and then die cut a circle from white card. I used Paperbabe stamps Birthday wishes stamp set to add the sentiments and bubbles. I then distress the edge of the die cut circle and added black glitter glue. This was mounted on foam tape and added to the card. I then placed a black die cut tuck in behind the circle and added some sequins.  The bubbles have had glossy ascents added to them.

Another pretty card to add to my stash, but not for long as I know just who to send this one too.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.