09 May 2016

Craftwork Cards Fabulous Fashionista - Part 2

What a wet Monday it's been!

I have been busy making cards and trying to tidy up my crafting supplies but thought I'd share the next batch of cards I have made with the Fabulous Fashionista collection, If you haven't seen part 1 you can find it here

This collection is so stylish with several different paper patterns to choose from


This card is something very different for me but I like it


A quick and easy handbag card


I am loving sequins at the moment as they really add something extra to your projects


This card uses less then a quarter of a sheet of paper from the kit, I cut the lady out added a offcut of the hounds tooth paper and stamped a sentiment.


As well as sequins, foiled glitter tape seems to be one of my go to's at the moment. I love how simple this card is, just simple cutting and gluing.


Black white and gold work so well together and create a very elegant look


This card came about when I had creative block, I was sat moving things around on my table, getting a little grumpy and when I looked at the pile I had moved this card had all but put itself together.

I imagine that I will be creating several more cards with this kit as it is so nice to work with and it's a BIG kit.

T x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.