27 April 2016

Fun with some of my favorite things

It's Hump day and today I couldn't decide what I wanted to play with so decided to grab some of my favorite crafty items and go with the flow.

So I used a ;
versfine ink pad
Lindys Samp gang Magicals
Paperbabe Stamps Birthday set
Sheena Douglas Flying Dragonfly stamp set
Sparkle foil tape



Here is my creation, a cute 6x6 greeting card.



The card was a simple projects, I used the Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals to create a background splatter effect background, added some of the sparkle foil tape



I then used the sentiment stamps to add a greeting 


I stamped a dragonfly in Versafine ink and painted it with the Magicals


As the Magicals dry they become more vibrant and the shimmer comes alive.


I am going to play some more with the Magicals and see what other things you can do with them and as always I'll share my results here.

T x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.