19 March 2016

Workshops available to book now!

So it's Saturday morning and as I'm writing this many of you will still be in bed enjoying a much needed lay in, Not me! I was woken at 8:10am by the delivery lady ring lots of yummy craft goodies.

I wanted to let you know about my workshops that  I am running at the Craft4Crafters show in April.

Below is a list of days, times and workshop details. All workshops can be booked by emailing me direct at tkoszler@yahoo.co.uk



Introduction to book folding 


11am-12am Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd

Join me in my highly creative and enjoyable workshop where you will be able to learn the first steps in book folding, In this class you will get the chance to make a book folded hedgehog and discover how easy it is to take the skill you have learnt and progress to the next level and take up this great hobby. £2.50




Butterfly Wall hanging


1pm-2pm Thurday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd

In this class you will get the chance to make a truly stunning paper butterfly wall hanger using recycled book pages. I will take you through step by step how to make this decorative creation which you will be able to take away with you. £3


Rose Wreath




3pm-4pm Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd

Have you ever  fancied learning how to make paper roses, great for using on all types of applications. In this workshop you will be using book pages to make 2 different styles of roses which can be used to decorate a wreath. £3

If you haven't booked your tickets for the show yet you can do so by visiting the Craft4Crafters website, I will also be running ticket giveaways over on my facebook page Home is where the craft is

I would love it if you could join me, it would be lovely to meet some of my followers.

Have a fantastic weekend T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.