11 January 2016

It's all about Man Made

Good morning lovely crafty friends




Yesterday my girl kicked me out to the lounge so they could play video games with a friends so I had half an hour to create some cards whilst indulging in Adele's new album (it's amazing)

I decided to work with Craftwork cards Man Made kit and these are my results;

This is a little C5 vintage looking card suitable for an older man, maybe my Dad......



This card uses the brick backing paper, a sentiment and a few stars, with a little inking around the edge, quick and easy for those times when you're in a squeeze


This card utilizes the scrap/left over from the above card and some die cut letters from the kit, I added some card Candi and a little sentiment


Again the brick paper in this card was from the leftover form the other 2 cards, that is how far you can stretch 1 sheet of 8x8 paper :)


A card for the DIY loving man in your life, again quick and easy


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my makes as much as I do, I'll be back later in the week with more crafty makes Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.