09 September 2015

In the potting shed

In the potting shed.


Good morning everyone, firstly let me say sorry for not being around much and not posting as much as I would have liked, sometimes family life just gets in the way.  Well with the school holidays over and everyone back to normality I hope to be posting more often and bringing you a few tutorials.

So what have I been beavering away at recently I hear you ask............ I have been playing around with a couple of new kits form Craftwork Cards, today I am going to focus on The potting shed ll.


The potting shed ll is a lovely kit with soft lilac, blue and sage colours, it features hand drawn illustrations of bees, birds and gnomes. In the kit there are toppers, sentiments, backing papers, candi, chipboards shapes and coordinating welly boots to colour in.

Here are a few of the cards I have made so far,


For this card I added some glitter glue and some ribbon





The candi on this card has been glazed using glossy accents



A little twine and a flower go a long way, I love this one  


           


Now, this card took me a little time because I was using scrapes of paper to make the shed



My first ever zig zag card, I think I will be using this style more often


It's hard to see but some of the pots have been glazed and the hedgehogs have sparkles on their backs



 A few liquid pearls and a bit of glitter glue to highlight areas just helps to bring the card to life


Last of all my favorite cards, for this card I have added glossy accents to the wings of the bee as well as the candi, some garden twine and some coordinating card stock. I just love the colours and feel I may find it hard to give this one away.



I hope you like the cards I've shared, I'd love to read some comments and feedback from you.

My next post will feature guilty pleasures ;) Tx




#homeiswherethecraftis #craft #cwc #craftworkcards #papercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.