02 July 2015

Let me catch my breath

Let me just catch my breath,

As if this heat wasn't bad enough; I'm rushing around like a headless chicken trying to get things done.

It's a very busy week in my crafty world, I have been making some custom packaging for some little gifts that I am sending to a very special lady...........




I am also trying to put together some raffle prizes for St Johns ambulance cadets presentation evening, not 100% sure what to donate yet but I am sure I'll go OTT as usual.

The next job is too pick out and package some of my makes to send to be photographed for a magazine feature, I dont know whats more nerve wracking; having my face in print or sending my items via royal mail.

The other thing keeping me busy is my eldest daughter, she is raising money for The Little Princess Trust who make real hair wigs for children who have lost their hair due to cancer and their treatment.

Katie is also having 10 inches cut from her hair to donate which will be used to make a wig, please have a look at her page

https://www.justgiving.com/Terri-Koszler/

Thats it from me for now as I must get to the post office before the school run Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.